BukkitGUI, or The bukkit GUI project is intended to provide server owners with a easy to use, powerful GUI. Except from clearly displaying server information, it also adds some powerful functions, like a task planner, error logger and solver, plugin manager, . At this moment it does only use 30MB of your RAM, and 0% CPU when your server is running.
- Colored output, colors definable in settings
- advanced list with online players, richt click for quick commands
- Advanced options to launch bukkit and other servers + automatic updates
- Low resource usage
- Error logging, searching for the cause, and if possible, solving of errors
- Tray icon (with support to minimize to tray) and balloon tips
- Sounds when something happens can be activated
- Rarely/Never breaks on Minecraft/bukkit update
- Backups (multiple backup defenitions possible)
- Install, update, manage plugins from within the GUI
Bukkit Forums: forums.bukkit.org/threads/40109/
GitHub (source): github.com/Bertware/bukkitgui2
Bukkitgui by Bertware is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://get.bertware.net.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://www.bertware.net.
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.